A people, MUST, from time to time, refresh themselves at the wellspring of their origin, lest they perish" (An Adage)
Our mission, as a common people, is to refresh our American system of government in the spirit, ideals and intent of the Constitution of the United States. To accomplish this renewal, we will endeavor to educate ourselves, our children, our fellow citizens, and those representatives who are entrusted with our authority to govern in principles, values, delegations, and limitations embodied in the words of the Constitution.
And in that education, foster those mechanisms that will return us to the origins of the founding fathers - lest our way be lost.
While we expect our government to adhere to the laws and principles set forth in the Constitution, it is equally important that individuals hold fast to a defined set of principles and values. Men and women associated with the purpose and objectives described herein have self-declared an association with the 9 principles and 12 values.
Nicholas T. Taormina
Nicholas T. Taormina - President
Kevin Burkett - Vice President
Gina Gentile - Treasurer
Amy Burkett - Secretary
For further information please contact us at
(281) 796-3577 or by mail:
PO Box 840873
Houston, TX 77284-0873
The 9 Principles
1. America Is Good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to.
Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
The 12 Values
* Hard Work
* Personal Responsibility
We are a group of Non Partisan Americans who are concerned about where our Country is headed.
We The People Are The 9-12 Association, Inc would be pleased to have you working with us to keep our rights and freedoms intact and restored when necessary. It is a daily battle to make our presence known, but with your continued support we will do what we can together! This Organization is only as strong as our most willing member. We are not alone and we will make a difference.
Please join us in the attempt to restore Our American system of Government in the spirit, ideals and intent of the Constitution of the United States as Our Founding Fathers Envisioned.